Your Monday Muse December 2019-Amy Grant
As we enter the last week of 2019, what blessings are you counting this year? What moments are you remembering and giving thanks for?
There’s so much to be thankful for even in the midst of difficult situations, tight finances, and health challenges.
- Roof over your head and warm bed to sleep in.
- Food on the table to feed your family.
- Car to drive back and forth to work.
- A job that provides for your family.
- Waking up each day.
- Your health
- The smiles of our children.
- Time spent with family and friends.
- A church where we can worship our Jesus.
It’s the simple things really, the things that we might take for granted every day. As we enter the new year, count your blessings, and know that you have a Heavenly Father who knows each and every worry, concern, and struggle you face. Give Him all that is weighing on you and allow Him to soothe your spirit in a way that nothing on earth can.
“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17