Birthday Week Wrap-Up
Wow! Yesterday was amazing!
Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes and poems. So many good vibes and smiles!
Thank you to everyone who shared a memory with us. We loved hearing those stores!
Thank you to all who participated in our giveaway. We can’t wait to mail (FB winners Cecil Stokes, Annette Griffin, Stephenie Hovland AND…announcing our Instagram Winner @carrieburrowsbooks) your goodies!
Thank you to the team for all their hard work. It’s so good to have framily around for these special times!
It was a good, good third birthday!
Here’s a recap:
- Cupcakes & Online Birthday Wishes
- Announce New Website & 30% discount (until September 30) in our brand new online store
- Mugs and T-Shirts Coming Soon
- Cover Reveal of our debut holiday picture book, C is for Christmas, by Michelle Medlock Adams and illustrated by Louise Hargreaves
- Announce New Imprint (Bright Sun Press) and New Course (ABCs of Writing Kidlit) Coming Soon.
- Facebook Live Videos with founder and publisher, Rachel Pellegrino (that’s me!)
We have so many exciting (there I go again with that word! lol) events and books planned for the coming year! We would appreciate your continued support and prayer as we move forward with all that God has called us to do and share and be in the next 365 days!
P.S. If your name was announced as a birthday goodies winner, please make sure you email us your mailing address ASAP! Send info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!